Thursday, July 30, 2009

What happend...


to sleeping through the night?? I'm pretty sure at this point Ro is waking up at 3ish now because its habit. I tried last night to let him calm back down but I feel so guilty letting him fuss when Nate is trying to sleep. Maybe this weekend we'll have to try it. Maybe it will work itself out on its own... I'm hoping it was just the travel and trying to get back into our norm. We are also waking up an hour earlier in the morning- trying to get closer to our daycare routine which will be a 6am wake up for him. Its just driving me crazy because I KNOW he can do it! He's gone between 7 & 9 hours several times now.

Maybe tonight will be the magic night that we get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment