Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pulling up!




Last night we- meaning I- were cooking dinner and playing with Rowan. He was doing his usual crawling around and exploring (this living room has so much space, especially now that the Christmas tree is gone!) and he pulled himself up into a standing position on the fire place! He stood there for a while, I think he was trying to figure out how to get back down to the floor. I tried to get a picture of it this morning but it didn't happen again. *sigh* He is going to be cruising in no time.

But in waiting for him to do it again I figured out how to properly use the "sports" function on my camera! The whole reason I bought this camera was for this function because of the higher shutter speed... something that is needed when you have a mobile baby. Please excuse the glare- Rowan is so curious and active right now, unless he's in his high chair.

Rowan is also taking big kid baths now without the baby seat. He loves that he can splash and move around. He got some fun bath toys from Auntie Chandra and is obsessed with the fisherman. He must be the perfect texture to chew on.

And lastly we finally have a tooth to show for all his troubles the last few weeks! At least part of it. He's got 3 more on top that he's working on (yes, his first tooth was on top!) And it looks like the 2 on the bottom that started working their way out months ago and then stopped are on the move again! Getting a picture of that will be a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment