Friday, August 14, 2009

Why does...



Rowan always rolls over when he is alone in his crib??? I want to SEE it!! Yesterday I poked my head in there after doing some dishes and he was laying there on his back talking to his mobile. It was way too cute for me to be frustrated that he was missing his nap. I missed it AGAIN! Crazy boy wont do it during tummy time either. Oooh well. I know it will happen soon.

In other news- ingrown toenails are not as bad as I thought for babies. I rushed him to the dr. thinking he would have to have minor surgery. She didn't want to do anything to it since it might just grow back into the same spot if she opened it up. So hot compresses are the key! The skin opened up on its own within 12 hours! I am THAT mom who takes my kid to the doctor for everything! He has been between EVERY scheduled appointment now (okay, its only been twice but still..) because I've freaked about something. I just keep telling myself there are moms out there who freak more than I do.

And I am off to find a beach umbrella at the wrong time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment