Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is here!

Today we broke out the flip-flops, capris, and rompers. So wonderful! I loved having Rowan's feet and ankles bare for the first time in months. I couldn't get enough of his little rolly ankles! Maybe he will stop having stinky boy feet since they wont be in socks 24/7. Took the dogs on a walk around the neighborhood and *I* picked up dog poop in the yard today! (Nate has been sick so I thought I'd surprise him.)


Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, but I work. So our corned beef & cabbage will be a day late, but I CANNOT wait.  SO ready for Thurs. to be here- day off, corned beef, and we get to watch our episode of Chuck.  I am worried that it will be too hot for Ro to wear his shirt tomorrow! Its long sleeved and its been in the 70's here.

Just over 1 more month until Boy'o's birthday. I cannot believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment